“I’m forever seeing things online that I think are worth sharing. From poignant tweets, great TV programmes, a new recipe I’ve found, or a think-piece article. So, I’ve decided to share all of these things with you guys.”
You know all of those things that we read/see/watch and/or hear about that make you think “I need to tell ‘x’ about that” – well, this post is precisely that.
These things that we read/see/watch and/or hear about are all too often just as quickly forgotten about as soon as we’ve read/seen/watched and/or heard about them.
I’m forever seeing things online that I think are worth sharing. From poignant tweets, great TV programmes, a new recipe I’ve found, or a think-piece article. Anything goes. So, I’ve decided to share all of these things with you guys, in one little blog post.
I’m hoping to make this more of a regular thing. Perhaps once a month(?) but let’s see what you think! Oh, and it may be worth mentioning that all of the things I share won’t necessarily be things that have cropped up in that exact month. Just so we’re clear…
Things to bookmark:
- First up is a very interesting insight into Instagram DM Etiquette by The Frugality. Be kind, be considerate and don’t be that person behind the screen.
- This thread on Twitter by Erynn Brook gives you a reality check to “pull your sleeves up” and be a better person.
- If you’re into interior and are looking for home inspiration, then you need to be following THIS person on Instagram. Told you so.
- I’ve talked about this quick and simple recipe before, but I whipped it up again last week and had a few people wanting to give it a go! I give you ‘Lemony courgette linguine’ – it’s DELICIOUS.
- If you’re looking for an addictive TV programme to watch that’s not only funny, but also heartwarming and a little emotional, ‘Race across the World’ is just that. It’s just finished, so happy binge-watching! I’ve got my fingers crossed for a second series already.
- If animals are your thing, and doing your bit where you can is also your thing, you need to read this tweet.
- Another step forward in the right direction. This is great news about upskirting!
- If you’re looking to spruce up your wardrobe for Spring, &otherstories is my new go-to. It’s not the cheapest, but the quality of clothing is up there and it’s so dreamy!
- If you’re in need of a bit of cute factor, this photo ought to do the trick!
- I’ve said it before in my podcasts post, but I’ll say it again. If you’re looking for a great podcast to listen to that will give you that feel-good vibe, Happy Place by Fearne Cotton is the one to listen out for.
- Looking for a good book that you can delve straight into? The Gift is a safe bet. It’s my current read and so far, so good. It’s definitely a page turner!
- And to end on a little self promotion (sorry!) there’s a new post up telling you that we’re moving house! I’m sharing how our house hunting is going, what we’re looking for and all the details in between. You can read all about it here!