“I love doing these posts. It makes me slow down, appreciate the little things and reflect upon everything that has made me smile, lifted my spirits or has cheered me up in some way or another.”
It’s that time again! All the things to bookmark from August.
I love doing these posts. It makes me realise just how quickly time is passing by. It makes me slow down, appreciate the little things and reflect upon everything that has made me smile, lifted my spirits or has cheered me up in some way or another.
And as always, August has provided the goods – which is pretty amazing!
So, let’s gets stuck in! Hopefully some of the below will also put a smile on your face.
Here’s a snippet of things to bookmark from August.
Things to bookmark:
- So, let’s start on the important stuff. If Bake Off starting again has got you all kinds of excited, I’m about to make your day even better. If you were a fan of Nadiya Hussain and her amazing recipes when she featured on Bake Off in 2015 – you’ll love her new programme: Nadiya’s Time to Eat. Harry and I LOVED watching this, and you’re bound to too.
- And, on the subject of great things to watch – this one is actually a YouTube series I’m obsessed with. Feel good vibes, laughs and…renovations (of course!) – I bring you From Crib to Casa by The Proudlocks. I love having a sneaky peak to see what other people do to transform and style their homes, and this is such an easy watch. Highly recommend!
- Talking of interior, this blog post discussing minimalism was such a great read, and captured my thoughts exactly.
- Moving away from interior, I had to favourite this tweet. It made me laugh and summed Harry and I up completely. Anyone else?!
- I mentioned in my July post that it was plastic free month. So many of us now are trying to make changes to live more sustainably (yay!), so if you’re looking for tips on changes you can make – you need to be following Emma.
- Fellow cat lovers – this is for you. If this isn’t in your list of things to bookmark to come back to when you need cheering up, you’re doing this all wrong.
- Sadly, in less lovely news, Lydia’s gorgeous Bengal cat, Lynx has gone missing and still hasn’t been found. As a fellow cat mum, my heart breaks for her. Please keep sharing and keep an eye out – online and in real life – to help bring him home safely.
- And to finish up, if you missed it, make sure you’re all caught up with my latest post. I’m filling you in on a VERY big change to our house buying process…and it’s very exciting!