“The whole purpose of these monthly posts are to bring you some feel-good vibes. Everything I bookmark has brought me joy in one way or another.”
It’s that time again! A little round-up of a few of my favourite things from July.
The whole purpose of these monthly posts are to bring you some feel-good vibes. Everything I bookmark has brought me joy in one way or another. Perhaps because it’s made me laugh, taught me something or made me feel inspired. It’s all about surrounding yourself with positivity, at all levels. So, if I can help to spread that joy – I will!
Let’s get stuck in!
- If you need a good laugh, Holly & Phil ALWAYS deliver. This had me grinning from ear to ear!
- July was plastic free month – a challenge to see what you could do to cut back on plastic. Izzy has always been one of my favourites to follow on Instagram to get tips on living more sustainably and it was fab to see her highlights from the month.
- Calling all foodies! You’re probably, definitely, 100% going to love this YouTube channel.
- You know when a tweet just sums up your life perfectly? This is it.
- Oh, and this. THIS though. Couldn’t agree more.
- I don’t know about you guys, but I just love hearing people’s birth stories. A little weird perhaps? But yeah. And this one gave me ALL the feels.
- Need a little reminder to look after you? This post from Kate is simply lovely.
- And finally, if you missed it – my latest post is all about my daily skincare routine. Spoiler – the products are amazing!
And that’s it!
I hope you’ve found some things to ‘bookmark’ and come back to at a later date if you need a little pick-me-up! See you next month!