“As always, there’s been lots on during June that has made me smile, instantly ‘favourite’ or share with my friends. So, you know how it goes by now. I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite things to bookmark for you guys.”
It’s that time again! The months are flying by and I can’t quite believe we’re now ~officially~ into summer!
I may not have a holiday to be jetting off to like I normally would at this time of year (first world problems, I know!) but there’s still lots to be excited about. Hello, we’re buying a house!!
As always, there’s been lots on during June that has made me smile, instantly ‘favourite’ or share with my friends. So, you know how it goes by now. I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite things to bookmark for you guys. Let’s get into it!
Things to bookmark in June:
- In need of some good TV? Killing Eve series two is back and it’s just as good as I remembered! Jodie Comer, I bloody love you!
- If it’s more cute factor you’re in need of, then this video ought to do it. Lily Pebbles has had a baby! And a gorgeous girl at that!
- Off on holiday soon? The Frugality gives you the lowdown on 3 of her favourite pieces for holiday. Say hello to all that style inspo!
- As you know, all things interior and houses are my current obsession, so Lydia’s video declaring The Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about her interior choices was such a good watch and so insightful!
- In keeping with this theme, if you’re also an interior lover BUT you’re on a budget, this post will give you some serious tips and tricks to spruce up your home this summer without spending any money! Winning!
- And finally, Inthefrow has bought a house! You can watch the lovely video here and follow along their house renovation from start to finish over on @frowhome. Exciting!
- Now, for anyone whose into their cooking, or simply into all those life hacks, this is a game changer!
- You know when you see something that just screams “you go girl!” – this right here is one of those times. Yes!
- Want to see some new faces on your Instagram that leave you feeling all the good vibes? Then look no further than here, here and here.
- Finally, in a bid to ‘be better’ to the environment and to cut back where I can, I’ve recently followed Global WAKEcup on Instagram. They provide lots of tips and share useful ways you can do your bit to help the environment where you can! Share, share share!