“There are so many things going on which are worth noting, but I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite finds in May.”
Well, that month since my last (and very first) ‘Things to bookmark’ post flew by, didn’t it?!
As I mentioned in that post, this blog post series is all about sharing things that I’ve heard about or read each month which have inspired me, made me laugh out loud or simply caught my interest. It includes all kinds of things which you can bookmark, ready to come back to on a rainy day, or when you want a little pick me up.
There are so many things going on which are worth noting, but I’ve rounded up a few of my favourite finds in May. From my current read, to dates to add to your diary and brilliant blog posts I’ve found inspiring to read.
So, let’s get stuck in!
Things to bookmark:
- Since I’ve actually finished my last book (yay!) which was The Gift by Louise Jensen, I’m now onto the next. It’s a follow on from ‘The Rosie Project’ by Graeme Simsion (highly worth reading!) and it’s called ‘The Rosie Effect’. Just as funny as the first and such an easy read. SO GOOD!
- So, as I said in my last ‘Things to Bookmark’ post, &otherstories is one of my favourite go-to shops right now for clothing. And the good news? ASOS have only gone and started selling their clothing. Life just got a whole lot better!
- Now, if you’re after some cute factor, this tweet delivers (especially if you’re a cat lover).
- EEEEK! LOVE ISLAND IS COMING BACK! I repeat, it’s coming back! Let the countdown to summer begin…
- If you’ve got a few minutes, this is THE most interesting blog post to read to give you a real insight into the London Marathon. Covering the lead up, the brutal highs and lows and how the whole day actually goes. Totally inspiring!
- If you’re having a chilled out sofa day, add this film back on to your list. I watched it on the plane journey back from Thailand and I forgot how much I loved it. I mean, Will Smith. Need I say anymore?!
- If you’re into all things interior and are just as obsessed as creating the perfect home as I currently am, this post will seriously help with your planning.
- And, sticking with the interior theme, if you’re looking to spruce up your sofa this Spring/Summer, this post may just help you.
- Thanks to Hannah Gale, I’ve been made aware that new episodes of New Amsterdam have been released on Amazon Prime. YES! I’ve been binge watching them with Harry, and you should be too. It’s a medical drama, and honestly? It’s just brilliant.
- If you’re in need of some easy ‘lols’ – this tweet is up there. It’s the little things!
- As someone who is trying to live a little more sustainable, this was such great news to see.
- Oh, and did you see this? MIND BLOWN.
- And to finish off, yes. I’ve been 100% completely invested in spying on Liv Purvis’ wedding over on Instagram with #togalvintohold. THE DRESS. THE DESSERT TABLE. THE SPAG BOL. Need I say anymore?! If you’re getting married soon, then look no further for some serious wedding inspo!